This dish is for mushroom lovers. In this recipe, I marinated mushrooms with soy sauce and vinegar. It is a perfect snack to serve if you have guests at your place. And you can always prepare it one day before and keep it in the refrigerator covered in a cling wrap.
Serves: 1-2 person
1 box of Portobello mushroom
3 sticks of Scallion
Some parmesan cheese
Salt and Pepper
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1/4 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon butter
- Pre heat the oven at 175 degree Celcius (325 F) for 10 minutes.
- Take the mushrooms and clean it using a wet paper towel. Take out the entire stem.
- In a small pan, Put some oil and cook mushrooms for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Take a bowl and put 1 tablespoon rice vinegar with a drop of soy sauce and toss the mushrooms in it to coat them with the mix. Let it stand for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Chop the scallion and the mushroom stems into very small pieces. Put butter in the pan and add scallion and cut mushroom stems to it. Add salt and pepper. Fry it for 5 minutes and then let it cool.
- Now stuff the mushroom with the mixture and spread some parmesan cheese on it.
- Bake it for 10 minutes in the oven at 175 degree F.